A New Kind of Leader
Against the Status Quo
This first-term state senator is out of the ordinary, and her accomplishments are extraordinary. Stephanie Bice has remarkably stood against the status quo to get things done for Oklahoma. She doesn’t go along to get along with a club that has held Oklahoma back time and time again.
Stephanie Bice is the new kind of leader Oklahoma desperately needs.
- Stephanie took an axe to state spending with proposed line-item budgets for state agencies.
- Stephanie found innovative ways to help recruit new teachers.
- She modernized Oklahoma’s liquor laws, bringing an end to the complex monopoly on liquor sales, the first overhaul since 1959 when prohibition was repealed. It was hailed as a victory for consumers and for economic development.
- She brought healthy foods to underprivileged communities at no added cost to taxpayers.
- She was named to the 100 percent club by Oklahoma Farm Bureau and named a Rising Star by the Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce.
- Stephanie protected the rights of families of the deceased, pushing for a delay of autopsy reports until families can view them.
- Stephanie worked to bring more safety standards to Oklahoma day care providers.