Stephanie Bice has remarkably stood against the status quo to get things done for Oklahoma. She doesn’t go along to get along with a club that has held Oklahoma back time and time again.
STEPHANIE BICE IS THE NEW KIND OF LEADER OKLAHOMA DESPERATELY NEEDS.
- Stephanie took an axe to state spending with proposed line-item budgets for state agencies.
- Stephanie found innovative ways to help recruit new teachers.
- She modernized Oklahoma’s liquor laws, bringing an end to the complex monopoly on liquor sales, the first overhaul since 1959 when prohibition was repealed. It was hailed as a victory for consumers and for economic development.
- She brought healthy foods to underprivileged communities at no added cost to taxpayers.
- She was named to the 100 percent club by Oklahoma Farm Bureau and named a Rising Star by the Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce.
- Stephanie protected the rights of families of the deceased, pushing for a delay of autopsy reports until families can view them.
- Stephanie worked to bring more safety standards to Oklahoma day care providers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT STEPHANIE BICE’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
News OK – Public autopsy records delayed under new Oklahoma law
News OK – Oklahoma Legislature showed thirst for liquor law reform this session
KFOR – Oklahoma license plate to support education revealed
News OK – Republican state senators introduce legislation to return to line-item budgeting
Red Dirt Report – New legislation would require line item budget for major state agencies
Edmond Sun – BICE: Important policy made in 2017 Senate session
News OK – Railroad station renovation celebrated
Red Dirt Report – Behind Bars Beauty School
KGOU – Oklahoma Bill Would Attempt To Expand Access To Healthy Food
Edmond Sun – Family seeks legislation for improved daycare safety
Governing – 2016 Class of Women in Government
Edmond Life and Leisure – Bice gets GOP leadership role
Edmond Sun – McDaniel, Bice honored for supporting agriculture
SLLF – 2015 Emerging Leaders Participants